Red Hat Babes at the Bay (See pictures on Photo page)
July 30-31, 2009
- 2 days, 1 night
- Took first boat over at 9 a.m., Thursday / everyone returned when they wanted Friday evening
- 42 Red Hatters in the decorated golf cart parade around island at 12:30 p.m.
- Hawaiian Luau Pig Roast started at 4 p.m. at the pool
- PJ Party with DJ / dancing around the pool at 7:30 p.m.
- Games after PJ party in Hospitality Room 9:30 - 10 p.m.
- Partied at Buckeye Bar Resort
- Went to the home-made sailboat regatta contest
**Best Hawaiian Costume winners:
(Judged by 2 independent, non-partial judges)
**Best Decorated Golf Cart winner: